Nedbank IMC organisers give marketing pointers to be mindful of while working remotely.
• Don’t panic: knee jerk marketing will cost in the long term.
• If possible, create goodwill for your brand by finding meaningful ways to help a community in crisis.
• Keep measuring your marketing.
• Be very clear about the services your business is or is not offering during this time.
• Provide relevant information, communication that does not meaningfully inform will irritate.
• Keep connected with your customers on social media.
• Take the lockdown time to brainstorm and plan for the imminent comeback.