Celebrate Printing SA’s 110th anniversary with a webinar taking place on 18 March. One of the new benefits the federation is introducing is medical cover for the visual communications industry. Agility and Health Squared have partnered with Printing SA to bring you a one of a kind medical offering for you and your staff that is specifically tailored for the industry.
Although Printing SA is traditionally known for representing the printing industry, print has expanded to include visual communications and print marketing is still very relevant. InsideData recently highlighted an interesting neuromarketing study that was conducted by the US Postal Services and Temple University’s Centre for Neural Decision Making to see how people respond to physical and digital media.
The study had two significant findings:
– Printed marketing material/advertisements triggered a stronger emotional response.
– People are more likely to remember printed marketing material and advertisements even after one week of seeing it.
That being said, the human brain can connect much more easily with printed information compared to online information.
Other Printing SA benefits that will be discussed:
– Productivity SA: The Competitiveness Improvement Services Programme is aimed at improving the competitiveness in the South African print, packaging, signage and visual communications industry as it has to compete against international competitors in the international and domestic markets. It is an investment cost-sharing grant for local entities.
– SASFIN Finance: Printing SA Associate member SASFIN provides a comprehensive range of specialist financial products and services for Business and Wealth clients including equipment finance, forex and guarantees and funding to these entrepreneur groups and companies.
– Members’ Portal: Members now have exclusive access to a host of great online tools from industry research, tenders, RFP’s/Q’s, marketing material, templates and so much more.
– HP, Dell and Apple product discounts.
– The Virtual Safety Officer: in partnership with KBC, Printing SA unveils the Virtual Safety Officer, which is designed for Printing SA members who do not have the resources to manage their occupational health and safety requirements.
Webinar attendees will receive 110 minutes of free consulting as well as a celebratory birthday gift.
Host: Meggan McCarthy, Editor of Africa Print.
– Abisha Katerere, Marketing Manager and B-BBEE Specialist.
– Danielle Arendorf, Western Cape Regional Chamber Manager.
– Elri van Zyl, Central Chamber Regional Manager.
– Jermaine Naicker, KwaZulu-Natal Regional Chamber Manager.
– Kenneth Leid, National Training and Development Director.
– Khanyi Ntanzi: Commercial and Technical Manager.
Date: Thursday 18 March 2021
Time: 11am-12pm SAST
– Free to attend.
– Ask questions.
– Interactive session.
– Get advice.
– 110 minutes free consulting for members and non-Printing SA members that register and attend the webinar (T & C’s apply).
Register for your free seat. Limited seats available.
Don’t have time? Register anyway and you will get sent the recording automatically to watch at a later time.